[cfe-dev] Finding default value for function argument with clang-c API

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Tue Jan 7 09:04:34 PST 2014

On 2014-01-07 17:37, Milian Wolff wrote:

> Followed by clang_tokenize of the returned range, then stringifying those
> tokens via clang_getTokenSpelling? Is that what you have in mind? I'll try
> that out and write back - thanks.

I was thinking about extracting the file, line and column information
using these functions [1], then read that location from the file (or
buffer). I don't know which is most effective. Although I do agree with
you, libclang could have made this easier, or we're missing something.

[1] http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/group__CINDEX__LOCATIONS.html

--
/Jacob Carlborg