[cfe-dev] Russian characters lead to wrong SourceLocation start/end!
dev at antonsmirnov.name
Mon Jan 6 23:29:42 PST 2014
I've just found that if UnsavedFile has russian characters in it's content,
SourceLocation's start/end is calculated wrong - each symbol length is
calculated to be 2 bytes instead of 1. This leads to wrong end and all
other tokens locatoin while clang_tokenize().
I've check it on 3.3 on mac and linux (android via JNI) since i can't see
3.4 release (though it was scheduled to be released in december) notes and
PS. I've also posted bug report but i can't see it yet.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the cfe-dev