[cfe-dev] Semantic checks and template instantiations

Dario Domizioli dario.domizioli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:58:40 PST 2014

Hello again, cfe-dev.

I'm back from holidays and I'm looking at this again.
I'm also having trouble performing the checks at CodeGen time since there
are many places where variables are emitted; but still it feels wrong to
perform checks during CodeGen.

Any ideas where it would be best to perform alignment checks?
Thanks,
    Dario Domizioli
    SN Systems - Sony Computer Entertainment Group