[cfe-dev] Potential Summer of Code Project: Ruby bindings for libclang

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 17:49:26 PST 2014

I'd really like to see a libclang API to perform codegen. It's been
discussed on this list before. I think we reached a tentative agreement
on what the API would look like. It likely does not resemble the 2+ year
old WIP at [1] :)

[1] https://github.com/indygreg/clang/compare/master...libclang_compiler