[cfe-dev] clang LSB build

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Feb 17 07:26:17 PST 2014

On Mon, 17 Feb 2014, Orbán György wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Has anybody tried to build clang with the LSB SDK (4.1)?
> ... snip ...
> But if I try to build it I got a lot of warnings:
> llvm-3.4/include/llvm/Support/MathExtras.h:612:3: warning: floating
> constant exceeds range of ‘float’ [-Woverflow]
> The build stops with this error:
> In file included from /llvm-3.4/lib/Support/Path.cpp:1035:0:
> */llvm-3.4/lib/Support/Unix/Path.inc:540:2: error: #error Missing futimes()
> and futimens()*

Targeting the LSB 4.0 series isn't going to work if you need
futimes, futimens, as those are not added until LSB 5.0 ...
presently in the last rounds of its beta.  Reports welcomed

We would be delighted to have you join us as a subscriber on
the mailing list,
	http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/lsb-discuss/

which of course also has the customary link for subscription
interface

and to file bugs in our tracker at:
	https://lsbbugs.linuxfoundation.org/

-- Russ herrold