[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] [3.5 Release] Release Candidate 3 Now Available

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Wed Aug 27 03:24:37 PDT 2014

Just FYI, I confirmed with Sylvestre that they've been carrying a patch in
order to build working debian packages for 32-bit platforms:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-llvm/llvm-toolchain/branches/3.5/debian/patches/libstdc%2B%2B-header-i386.diff?revision=1282&view=markup

I've asked him to test out whether this is still needed, but I strongly
suspect that this is trying to cope with the same fundamental bug. It means
that the source packages for 3.5 or non '.deb' binary packages will fail to
work on any modern debian or ubuntu 32-bit distro without r216531. =[