[cfe-dev] Contributing to clang

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:51:25 PDT 2014

I'd just like to add that Clang has many different parts, parser + semantic
analysis, C api, static analyzer, IR generation, ast matchers, tools like
clang-format and clang-modernize. My suggestion would be to find a bug from
the list that you know how to reproduce and think you understand and try to
fix it. You can hunt for FIXMEs in the code but these often assume
familiarity with surrounding code.