[cfe-dev] libtooling ClangTool::run question for EmitLLVMOnlyAction

Adrian Ortega elfus0.1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 15:55:21 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to run an EmitLLVMOnlyAction using libtooling. I am
following this webpage
http://llvm.org/releases/3.4/tools/clang/docs/LibTooling.html

And it actually works, but what I'm trying to do next is to get the
llvm::Module by using the llvm::CodeGenAction::takeModule() method. I
took a quick look at the code, and seems that for every translation unit
a different FrontendAction (EmitLLVMOnlyAction).

The question is:
Is there a way to get a pointer to that FrontendAction
(EmitLLVMOnlyAction) created by ClangTool so I can play with the
llvm::Modules?