[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] zorg config for libc++/libc++abi

Dmitri Gribenko gribozavr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 23:14:53 PDT 2014

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:02 AM, Dan Albert <danalbert at google.com> wrote:
> Dmitri,
>
> Great, thanks! Can I assume that cmake and a relatively recent clang are
> already installed? I can add building llvm/clang to the builder, but the
> fewer CPU cycles the better.

There is clang 3.5 installed from Debian packages.  We could also add
another builder with a trunk clang that we update manually.

There is also cmake, ninja and ccache.  Please take a look at other
builders on the same host to set up ccache env vars correctly, if this
would benefit libc++.  But IIRC there are only a few translation units
in libc++, so maybe it is not worth it.

Dmitri