[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] zorg config for libc++/libc++abi

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Mon Aug 4 07:47:48 PDT 2014

On 04/08/2014 16:20, Dmitri Gribenko wrote:

>>> I am afraid not.
>>>

>> But there is a ugly (and certainly not simple) way to partially test the
>> builder that I mentioned recently [1].
>
> Nice write-up!
>
>> I say partially because I ended up removing all the builders apart from my
>> own.
>>
>> @Dmitri - Has anyone considered reorganising zorg so it is easier to test a
>> builder locally?
>
> I am not aware of such effort.  However, it would be great to be able
> to easily set up a buildmaster locally.  This will probably facilitate
> further refactorings of zorg code.  Currently developers tend not to
> touch it because they can not run it.

I commonly test my changes with a 'hacked' buildbot where references to
non-existing files are removed and buildslave passwords are hardcoded.

It would be great if we could instead have a 'testing' mode, where the
user can provide a table with buildslave names and passwords and the
buildbot just takes this to accept its buildslaves.

Cheers,
Tobias