[cfe-dev] [RFC] A proposal for #pragma optnone

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Apr 29 06:46:12 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

But why? I don't find this gcc comparison a compelling argument. It seems easier to support it, and more useful, than not supporting it. Adding a warning does not seem more difficult than adding the error. Regardless of what gcc does, Clang/LLVM must have a design process that keeps modern C++ in mind, and modern C++ includes lambda functions.

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist