[cfe-dev] Msg 4 Introduction Re: cfe-dev Digest, Vol 82, Issue 82

Tim Toomay toomayt at toomaytech.com
Mon Apr 28 15:51:39 PDT 2014

Another new person here, I am Tim.  I am getting started with Clang and
willing to pitch in.  Never worked on compilers before other than java
script.

I am drawn by cross platform so we can support freebsd linux mac and
windows with a single code base more or less, begining with windows.  I
can do some grind it out stuff on windows.  I have gotten clang/llvm to
build on MSVC2013, at least something builds and says success, so its a
start.

I am also willing to do whatever consensus is that is needed most.  I
appreciate the fact this compiler exists!  Looking for the entry point.

--
Tim Toomay
Toomay Technologies Inc

*****

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this e-mail and attachment(s), if any, is legally protected pursuant to the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510, et seq., inter alia, and may contain privileged and confidential information.  This communication is intended only for the use of each individual named above.  If you know, or have any reason to believe, that you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or duplication of this e-mail is prohibited.  There is and shall be no waiver of any privilege or confidence by your receipt of this transmission.  If you know or have any reason to believe that you received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail or collect telephone call.