[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Impressive amount of warnings

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Fri Apr 18 12:54:42 PDT 2014

On 18/04/2014 21:29, Renato Golin wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> We're still seeing an impressive amount of warnings on the buildbots:
>
> http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-native-arm-cortex-a9/builds/17541/steps/compile/logs/stdio
>
> Seems this is one or two places included from the rest of the world...
> Any ideas?

/usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bits/string3.h:82:32: warning: call to
‘__warn_memset_zero_len’ declared with attribute warning: memset used
with constant zero length parameter; this could be due to transposed
parameters [enabled by default]

It seems many warnings are outside of LLVM. Is the file above a system
header where warnings should be ignored?

Cheers,
Tobias