[cfe-dev] No way to get the File for a CompileCommand?

Michael Bolin bolinfest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 18:25:33 PDT 2014

I am looking at the docs for the CompilationDatabase (
http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/group__COMPILATIONDB.html), which I am
creating via a compile_commands.json file.

It looks like I can dump all of the entries
via clang_CompilationDatabase_getAllCompileCommands(), and for each entry,
I can get its directory and its command, but not the file itself? Is this
deliberate, or just something that has not been implemented yet?

I could also parse compile_commands.json with an ordinary JSON library to
get all of the entries, but that seems like it should not be necessary.

Thanks!
Michael