[cfe-dev] How to compile Clang for ARM Linux on x86_64 Linux?

Anton Smirnov dev at antonsmirnov.name
Sun Sep 29 03:48:43 PDT 2013

Not sure it is the reason - according to output clang and clang++
(symlinked to clang) is identified:

-- The C compiler identification is Clang 3.4.0
-- The CXX compiler identification is Clang 3.4.0
-- Check for working C compiler: /home/asmirnov/llvm_installed/bin/clang
-- Check for working C compiler: /home/asmirnov/llvm_installed/bin/clang --
works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /home/asmirnov/llvm_installed/bin/clang++
-- Check for working CXX compiler:
/home/asmirnov/llvm_installed/bin/clang++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Looking for C++ include cxxabi.h
-- Looking for C++ include cxxabi.h - found

I have tried with -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER and -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER vars - the
same error.