[cfe-dev] Problems with bugzilla 'new bug' page, no "3.3" option

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Sep 26 14:37:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the place to report it, but... when creating a new bug in bugzilla there are two issues I note:

 - the 'version' table does not have a '3.3' option.
 - the "We've made a guess at your operating system and platform" seems to never guess well.  It never correctly guesses that I'm on OS X, despite my obvious user agent.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com