[cfe-dev] Why does Visual C++ 2012 hate FunctionDecl* ?

Aaron Ballman aaron at aaronballman.com
Mon Sep 23 06:12:24 PDT 2013

Not certain what's going on, but I've seen this almost daily in VS
2012 as well.  The good news is, you can use WinDbg to do your
debugging and it doesn't crash, so it's not something with the
underlying debugging engine.  That, and all of the times I've sent the
crash dump information through WinQual, makes me hopeful that this bug
will be fixed in a future version.

~Aaron