[cfe-dev] Cambridge LLVM Social - September (+US Dev planning)

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Mon Sep 23 01:56:45 PDT 2013

Folks,

This week we have another light social, at the Cambridge Blue, since
chances of rain are around 110% +- 10%. As usual, Wed, 7:30pm.

If you haven't subscribed our calendar yet, please do:

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=as5fh066i94qthrkct1lv7rojo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

Now, for a bit of planning...

The US meeting will be on 6-7 Nov. We'd like to get the two Cambridge
socials before and after to discuss of potential subjects and lessons
learned, especially for people that won't go to US this year.

Tentative dates are 16th Oct, and 20th Nov, and the tentative pub is the
Maypole (park street), already in the calendar.

See you there!

--renato