[cfe-dev] Slightly improved clang-format vim integration

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Mon Sep 16 08:17:00 PDT 2013

What version of vim are you using? There seem to be a number of things that
don't work for me (I'm on Ubuntu Linux):

- `:help python-special-path` isn't available
- `vim.vars` doesn't exist
- Putting the file in `~/.vim/pythonx` doesn't seem to work (`ImportError:
No module named clang_format`)

Overall, I think that being able to configure the formatting behavior from
e.g. `autocmd FileType` is a win, but this patch doesn't seem to work for
me.

-- Sean Silva