[cfe-dev] JOB AD: clang c++11 & IR work

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Fri Sep 13 19:54:29 PDT 2013

PathScale's compiler team is looking for multiple individuals interested
in C++11, Windows and compiler frontend (clang) work. You should have
strong c++ skills and some working experience with clang or llvm.

Most of the work will be on our clang fork, but we also have several
other open positions if those are more interesting to you (IDE,
optimized math libs, debugger, compiler backend.. etc)

Location: Remote (No relocation is needed)

Benefits:
Flexible work schedule, great company culture and challenging projects.

We're looking to fill 2-3 positions immediately

Contact:
  - cbergstrom at pathscale.com / codestr0m - irc.freenode.net or oftc
  - @CTOPathScale
  - Direct hire/no recruiters