[cfe-dev] generate 48bits size for C int type

gamma_chen gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw
Mon Sep 9 21:00:51 PDT 2013

Eli,

Thank your kind help. We can make int type with i48 now even though the alignment of i48 cannot set to 48 (it only can accept value is the power of 2 according we tried).

Jonathan

 寄件者: Eli Friedman <eli.friedman at gmail.com>
收件者: gamma_chen <gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw>
副本: "cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu" <cfe-dev at cs.uiuc.edu>; "vijay.daultani at gmail.com" <vijay.daultani at gmail.com>
寄件日期: 2013/9/10 (週二) 2:46 AM
主旨: Re: [cfe-dev] generate 48bits size for C int type