[cfe-dev] Compiling llvm/clang using arm toolchain

Girija g.girija9008 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 05:52:18 PDT 2013

hi,

I am new to llvm/clang. I am trying to compile my Qt project using
llvm/clang tool chain (linux - Ubuntu - arhitecture i686) to optimize the
size of the binary files. We succeeded doing so. Now we are planning to
compile the Qt project using llvm/clang tool chain which will be deployed on
the ARM board. which means that the project should be able to work on the
board also without any problem. for thiss purpose we are trying to find out
is there any possibility/way to compile the llvm/clang using
arm-none-linux-gnueaebi so that it will generate a binary files which will
be used to compile/deploy the Qt project on ARM board easily.

Sorry for my bad english as well as bad technical words.

thanks in advance

--------
With best regards

Girija