[cfe-dev] detail the language option

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 18:27:51 PDT 2013

2013/10/25 Reid Kleckner <rnk at google.com>

> All of clang's --help is very terse, and I don't think calling out -x
> really helps things.

I wanna to help to improve clang's --help, -x could be a start point, so I
wanna to know for these languages, which are supported:

c c-header cpp-output c++ c++-cpp-output objective-c objc-cpp-output
assembler assembler-with-cpp ada f77 f77-cpp-input ratfor java treelang
besides, is there any othere language-style that clang supported?

--
         此致
礼