[cfe-dev] Linking Errors on Windows Part 2

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 13:50:54 PDT 2013

Ok, I've done some more research on the linking issue I mentioned in my
last thread/post/whatever. Summary: Object files build using Clang won't
link into a Python extension because ld says the init function is "not
defined".

It seems, however, that this happens when linking any shared library! I
recently tried to build Shiboken and the same errors appeared. Every
exported function is listed as "not defined".

I wanted to post this again because it isn't due to the MS ABI underscores
like I originally though.

--
Ryan