[cfe-dev] Scan-build can't find .h file from dependencies Project

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Fri Oct 11 09:36:43 PDT 2013

(resending to cfe-dev without attachments)

I don't see anything obviously different here, but perhaps your two configurations have different settings?

I don't think this will be easily resolved over e-mail, so perhaps file a Radar and attach the project that reproduces the problem. (Radar, not Bugzilla, because this could just as easily have to do with Xcode as with scan-build.)

Jordan