[cfe-dev] building LLVM/Clang on Windows 7 x64 using MinGW/MSYS

Mikael Lepistö mikael.lepisto at vincit.fi
Thu Oct 10 04:12:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

I also had some problems with building llvm+clang on MinGW 4.8.1 + MSYS.
Another thing was that linker did require ~3GB memory to complete on x64.

Here in the readme I have listed steps and linked versions of MinGW and
MSYS to use for being able to compile llvm + clang on Windows 7.

https://github.com/KhronosGroup/webcl-validator#building-with-windows-mingw--msys

Good luck!

Best regards, Mikael Lepistö