[cfe-dev] Linking in clang on Windows

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Wed Oct 9 12:41:59 PDT 2013

Using clang on Windows what program is supposed to be called to do the
link step after compilation ?

In the Boost toolset for clang, admittedly created for clang on Linux,
it appears that the program "link.exe" is being called. But when I build
clang from the latest source for Windows using the VS2010 solution there
is no program called "link.exe" being put in the bin/release directory.
I do see a program called "llvm-link.exe" in the bin/release directory.
Is that the linker that should be invoked ?