[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] Open work items with a small scope

Vane, Edwin edwin.vane at intel.com
Tue Oct 8 06:30:53 PDT 2013

If you're interested in a refactoring tool then clang-modernize might be up your alley. There's a nice list of small things to whet your appetite at http://cpp11-migrate.atlassian.net/. You're completely free to build your own transform that we haven't thought of yet though. There are lots of ideas out there and if you're keen on the C++ language and its new features it would probably be a lot of fun.