[cfe-dev] Clang for ARM

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 09:31:52 PDT 2013

It sounds like Android might put libdl in an odd place, though I've
never tried to build for it. You might have to tell CMake about this
location before it will work.

Anton: running "make VERBOSE=1" will show the actual command-line
that's failing. That could shed some light on what's going on (e.g.
whether -ldl is completely missing or just in the wrong place).

> Did you try the solution in that question?

Even I wouldn't know how to do that. This is LLVM's own build system.
Set CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS? Set CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS?

Cheers.

Tim.