[cfe-dev] (Kind of) Extending the Clang AST

Gabor Kozar kozargabor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:32:30 PDT 2013

Hi Jordan,

The motivation was to be able to seamlessly use e.g. the hasName()
matcher inside the containerDecl() matcher, but having to go through
one additional matcher - wrappedNamedDecl() - is not really an issue. I
also thought that the AST matchers would only work for AST types, but
apparently I was wrong.

So I've rewritten the code so that ContainerDeclWrapper is only a
wrapper around a NamedDecl, but doesn't inherit from it.

Thanks for your input!

--
Gábor Kozár -- ShdNx
kozargabor at gmail.com