[cfe-dev] disabled Sema/ms-inline-asm.c test

Alp Toker alp at nuanti.com
Thu Nov 21 10:37:01 PST 2013

It's possible a commit I made fixed this (r193685) or if not, a similar
fix might solve the problem.

I'm in favour of switching the test back on on and collecting data on
what the crash is, or indeed if it's still broken at all.

Alp.

The log disabling the test in question was:

Author: Chad Rosier <mcrosier at apple.com>
Date:   Thu Jan 24 20:33:35 2013 +0000

     Temporarily XFAIL this test; the compiler will segfault if the
target-specific
     parser is not included in the compiler. Thanks to Renato for
discovering the
     underlying issue.

On 21/11/2013 17:36, Bob Wilson wrote:
> Hi Chad,
>
> Back in January, you “temporarily” disabled the Sema/ms-inline-asm.c test.  See clang svn r173365 and r173367.  That test is still disabled.  Did you have a plan for getting it reenabled?
>
> —Bob

http://www.nuanti.com
the browser experts