[cfe-dev] A new builtin: __builtin_stack_pointer()

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Wed Nov 20 12:14:58 PST 2013

On 20 November 2013 17:41, Mark Charlebois <charlebm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please let me know the appropriate place to submit the patches or if they
> need to be further enhanced.

Hi Mark,

There are two ways:
1. Send the patches to the list, attached to your email. Copy llvm-commits
and cfe-commits, so that we know they're related and Clang folks can see
the LLVM side and vice versa.
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#making-a-patch

2. Use Phabricator, add the main folks in the discussion to "reviewer"
roles, the others to CC and always remember to copy
cfe-commits/llvm-commits as appropriate. Emails will be sent automatically
and we can do review on a per-line basis.
http://llvm-reviews.chandlerc.com/

cheers,
--renato