[cfe-dev] clang.exe: fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Wed Nov 20 10:32:29 PST 2013

Clang doesn't ship with its own complete toolchain.  It always integrates
with whatever standard C/C++ libs and headers the native platform uses.

On Windows, there are two toolchains worth mentioning: the Visual C++
toolchain, and the Mingw toolchain.

If you want to build using make, etc, then you probably want to install
mingw.  Then you can build with something like "clang
--target=i686-pc-mingw32" and it should pick the right headers for you.