[cfe-dev] build failure: AArch64BaseInfo.h has questionable enum values

Hao Liu haoliuts at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 18:30:13 PST 2013

The enum is like:    enum VectorLayout {
        Invalid = -1,
        _8B,
        _4H,
        _2S,
        _1D,

        _16B,
        _8H,
        _4S,
        _2D,

        _B,
        _H,
        _S,
        _D
    };

I used the leading underscore-capital "_" is because the name can't
start with a digit number such as "8B" and "4H".
Then after r192361, I added "_B _H _S _D" to follow the code style of

Anyway, I'll change them to other reasonable names asap.

Thanks,
-Hao