[cfe-dev] Clang :: Headers/cxx11.cpp failing

Alp Toker alp at nuanti.com
Mon Nov 11 13:22:04 PST 2013

On 11/11/2013 21:16, Tim Northover wrote:
> On 10 November 2013 17:12, Alp Toker <alp at nuanti.com> wrote:
>> For the record, Rafael just fixed this in r194358 (reverting r194357).
> I'm not certain, but I suspect that's incidental. I've been seeing
> quite a few failures like that caused by stale Darwin.pcm files being
> kept around. Should the test-harness be deleting them before each run,
> perhaps? Or should Clang be spotting that they're stale by some means?

Tim, I think you're right. There was stale Darwin.pcm in the directory.

Curiously, I could still reproduce/fix the crash until yesterday by
reverting/applying Rafael's completely unrelated patch.

My guess was that it had something to do with hardlinks or the
filesystem. Interesting to hear you've seen this too.

Alp.

--
http://www.nuanti.com
the browser experts