[cfe-dev] Building clang on Mavericks with libc++....

Fons Rademakers Fons.Rademakers at cern.ch
Sat Nov 9 11:02:38 PST 2013

Hi Jean-Daniel,

  thanks for the reply. However, it seems putting the libcxx
<llvmsource>/projects/ does not work, as shown in config.log:

configure:3639: WARNING: Unknown project (libcxx) won't be configured
automatically
configure:3680: checking build system type

and even in projects/Makefile it says:

# Don't build libcxx, it isn't designed to be built directly.
DIRS := $(filter-out libcxx,$(DIRS))

so what is the best approach to inject:

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/c++/v1/

as search directory to self compiled clang?

Cheers, Fons.

--
Org:    CERN, European Laboratory for Particle Physics.
Mail:   1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland