[cfe-dev] Clang-format breaks #define and #include directive

Ignacio Enriquez nacho4d at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 21:57:51 PST 2013

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask this.
Recently I started using clang-format. And it works really really great!

I just find odd that code like the following:

#include "header.h"
#define aNumber 10

gets converted into

#include \
    "header.h"
#define aNumber \
    10

I tried llvm and google styles + other various flags and everything
lead me to the same behaviour regarding #defines/#includes.
How can I disable the break on #defines and very simple #defines?
I saw some sources in llvm and no #include or #define look like above.
Is this a bug? Maybe I am just missing something :)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ignacio