[cfe-dev] How to use libtooling to parse multiple files at once? and succesfully find stddef.h?

rayjcwu rayjcwu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:21:53 PST 2013

I set the environment variables C_INCLUDE_PATH, CXX_INCLUDE_PATH to
/usr/local/include:/home/myaccount/repos/llvm/Release/lib/clang/3.4/include:/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu:/usr/include.
I'm not sure what's the difference between giving -I for each command in
compile_commands.json and only setting these two variables, but it solves
the "stddef.h not found" (while using libtooling), so I guess setting these
two variables is enough.

There are two kinds of config.h, one is <config.h> and the other is
"config.h". The build-in headers solution be irrelevant to "config.h" error.

I'm comparing output generate by -v with compile_commands.json base on
Manuel Klimek's suggestion. Now sure what I'll find...