[cfe-dev] Porting libcxxabi / Unwind to Windows / MingW 32 bit

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 05:27:42 PDT 2013

Hi David,

It's a good idea to have compiler-rt + unwind project in one project as a
libgcc replacement. We can name the project "libclang".

While at it, the rest of libcxxabi (the _cxa functions) may be merged into
libcxx as a complete replacement for libstdc++.

This project structure matches the gcc library organization and thus will
be easier for people (and toolchains) to use them.

Yaron