[cfe-dev] Static Analyzer (annotations, path sensitive analysis)

Gábor Kozár kozargabor at gmail.com
Fri May 31 06:43:13 PDT 2013

Hi,

There was some discussion several weeks ago about implementing a
generalized attribute for the static analyzer. You should look it up, as I
recall, it touched the same subjects you're interested in. I do not think
any of it is implemented yet though.

> *Using the scan-build which checkers are enabled by default?*
*
*
Any checkers that are not experimental. See
lib/StaticAnalyzer/Checkers/Checkers.td for the classification of the
checkers.
*
*
Gabor*