[cfe-dev] [PROPOSAL] per-function optimization level control

Andrea_DiBiagio at sn.scee.net Andrea_DiBiagio at sn.scee.net
Wed May 29 06:28:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to bump this discussion in case anyone had any more comments
to make.

We're in a bit of a bind here as we've now had requests for this feature
from 10 separate customers, so we're going to be required to implement
this feature somehow in our private branch at least (all of the other
compilers they use already support some form of this feature so it is very
heavily used in our field).  Obviously we don't want to significantly
diverge from the mainline so it would be great to work with the community
to implement this in such a way that it could be incorporated into the
mainline and be beneficial to all of the other users too :-).

Andrea Di Biagio
SN Systems - Sony Computer Entertainment Group

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for
all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited
Registered Office: 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP, United
Kingdom
Registered in England: 3277793