[cfe-dev] Can not find .a file from Clang scan-build

凌欢 linghuan713 at 126.com
Fri May 24 03:10:45 PDT 2013

hi, all:
One of my iOS project throw the following errors when I execute the scan-build :

clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/mqq/hudson/clang_browser_newcore_ipad/tools/WebPageTest/WebPageTest/build/Release-iphoneos/libWebPageTest.a'
clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/mqq/hudson/clang_browser_newcore_ipad/MttHD_shell/Frameworks/KIF/build/Release-iphoneos/libKIF.a'
clang: error: no such file or directory: '/Users/mqq/hudson/clang_browser_newcore_ipad/xcodebuild/Release-iphoneos/libhttp_server.a'

At the same time ,my another script can build successfully which is not added scan-build, so is it the bug for scan-build ?
Inclosed  is the scan-build log the scripts.
Can anynone give me tips?
 BRs
Howard Ling