[cfe-dev] Questions regarding source modification of clang's integer sanitization

Kangkook Jee aixer77 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:40:16 PDT 2013

Hi, all

I want to make a couple of small modiciation to clang source base so that it can fit into my project.

(1) I want to set '-fsanitize=integer' as default action, so that the option is turned on always.

(2) I want to change the format of the error message emitted upon detection and redirect it to a specific file (not stderr or stdout).

Could anyone tell me how can I do this or what source do I have to touch?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!