[cfe-dev] naked attribute

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:47:57 PDT 2013

> You can emit the instruction yourself along with the inline asm code for the
> rest of your function.

Good, this is starting to look I bit saner. I can confirm that the
warning is still there with 4.9 on x86 (I guess I missed it in the
noise of running -o - -S).

Tim, do you really get no waring and a return statement? If not, we
can hopefully bring this down to two cases depending on the arch

* Ignored attribute (doesn't show up in the IL), with a waring (I
would actually prefer an error if possible)
* unreachable instead of ret in the other arches.

Cheers,
Rafael