[cfe-dev] Static Analyzer - tracking values through indirection?

Gábor Kozár kozargabor at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:44:21 PDT 2013

By function and method inlining, you mean, inter-procedural analysis
support via inlining the called methods? That seems like an interesting
choice. We were just discussing this today, that is, how to efficiently
support inter-procedural analysis, and this was one idea that came up. Good
to know that we had a right idea then. :)

Thanks for the info!