[cfe-dev] Compiling with Clang for target Windows Phone ARM

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Thu May 2 08:43:55 PDT 2013

When 3.1 was released, LLVM only built host targets on Windows by
default.  That's probably why those are the only ones in the release
binary.

The default has since been changed, so you compile a more recent
version of clang it should get all the backends for free.  Otherwise
you can recompile 3.1 with the cmake option -DLLVM_ENABLE_TARGETS=all
or something (wild guess).