[cfe-dev] llvmlab (phased buildmaster) is in production mode!

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 27 17:58:55 PDT 2013

Cool! This is great news.

I feel like this information should be in our documentation somewhere.
Could you start a new file ContinuousIntegration.rst and use this content
to seed it? This new page would also be a good place to mention some LLVM
idiosyncrasies like smooshlab being Apple-internal but still reporting via
IRC; these things have not had a good place to be put yet. AFAIK currently
our continuous integration infrastructure is mostly community wisdom and
besides a small mention of some of the reporting bots on index.rst there is
no documentation describing it.

-- Sean Silva