[cfe-dev] Anyone build on Windows using CMake/VC11 recently?

Reid Kleckner rnk at google.com
Wed Mar 27 09:24:59 PDT 2013

There's probably only a handful of root causes.  I would start with a small
utility target/project such as "not", strings, FileCheck, and TableGen, and
see if they build.  Build bigger and bigger targets (llc, opt, clang) until
you have an error and then try to diagnose it.  Ask on llvm-dev if you
can't sort it out.