[cfe-dev] Cilk Plus extensions in LLVM/Clang

Pan, Wei wei.pan at intel.com
Fri Mar 22 06:19:35 PDT 2013

Hi Hal,

This patch could allow you to compile and run the fib program on PPC!

Have you tried to compile the runtime on PPC? If you get it compiled (with possible fixes or hacks), then clang should be ready for compiling your fib program for PPC. Since there is no exception and floating point computations in fib, you could disable exceptions and the inline asm for saving floating point states (clang/lib/CodeGen/CGCilkPlusRuntime.cpp).

Thanks!

Wei