[cfe-dev] Clang Check-272 can't not find declared identifier from Dependent target

凌欢 linghuan713 at 126.com
Thu Mar 21 19:40:55 PDT 2013

hi, jordan:
After I switch to checker -271 and xcode 4.6+sdk6.1, the same error still exist,
do you have other ideas?
btw, when I use the following command :
/data/checker/scan-build -o report --use-cc=$clang_path $xcode_path -workspace mtt.xcworkspace -scheme mttlite -configuration $config -sdk $sdk
There is no any error ,but only 10 bugs ,is it valid scan command ?
Thanks for your Follow up and reply.

--

 BRs
Howard Ling